What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing enables resources, software, and information to be shared on demand over the internet. You rent what you need, get the flexibility to work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Say goodbye to hard disks, CD-ROMs, USB keys and other storage devices.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Scalability without the serious financial commitments required for infrastructure purchase and maintenance
- Ability to provision and utilize a service in many circumstances within a single day as compared to traditional IT projects that may require weeks or months
- Infrastructure and bandwidth to accommodate business requirements for high speed access, storage and applications
- Increased flexibility and scalability for evolving IT needs
- Allows you to focus on innovation rather than managing your infrastructure, worrying about server updates or other computer issues
- Mirrored solutions that can be utilized in a disaster scenario as well as for load-balancing traffic
- Technology is paid for incrementally, saving you money
- More data can be stored than on private computer systems
- IT personnel need not worry about keeping software up to date
- Employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks
Contact Us today to find out how ACS can get you on the Cloud